That's not my name!

By MADDY MYERS  |  June 2, 2010

If you plan to get sex-reassignment surgery, you’ll need written proof from the surgeon — signed, dated, and notarized! — to get the sex on your birth certificate changed.

If you can afford an attorney to help you with any of the above, don’t hesitate to do so. Much like the other aspects of transition, this process will be a lot less painful if you hire a professional.

< prev  1  |  2  | 
Related: Review: Eyes Wide Open, The race is on, Barbarians, legions clash at Holiday Inn, More more >
  Topics: Lifestyle Features , Health and Fitness, Social Issues, Medical Treatments and Procedures,  More more >
| More

Most Popular
Share this entry with Delicious

 See all articles by: MADDY MYERS