Top 10 Lists I'm Struggling With Whether Vampire Weekend's "Oxford Comma" or Lil' Wayne's "A Milli" Gets the Number One Spot
By Devin King
10. "Yes, That's The Kind Of Music We're Going to Be Listening to at The Bar Mitzvah, Mom"
9. (On the other hand) I think Cole Porter Would Have Probably Dug This, Don't You?
8. Songs That Legitimize Unintelligible Dubstep Lyrics
7. Songs that Could Use the Doctor from She Blinded Me With Science During the Refrain
6. Some Lame Kanye List (Examples: What Kanye Was Listening to While Throwing a Tantrum Before Bonnaroo, Songs Kanye Suggested to Obama to Listen to During the Elections)
5. Songs I Would Enjoy Hearing Juliana Hatfield Sing in a Snowstorm if that Xmas Episode of My So Called Life was Re-Filmed Today
4. Songs Post-Structuralist and Feminist Philosopher Judith Butler Has Finally Learned to Stop Sighing After
3. Most Outdated References
2. Songs I Would Enjoy Hearing Peter O'Toole Sing in a Desert if Lawrence of Arabia was Re-Filmed Today
1. Songs About Turning A Crack Rock Into A Mountain
: Music Features
, Barack Obama, Madonna (Entertainer), Dirty South, More