* Ask Dad if your new friends from the Pit, Crusty and Smeg, can come with you to dinner at Upstairs on the Square.
* When the nice sweaty man outside Fenway asks Dad if he needs tickets, see what he’s got for field-box seats in the $20–$25 range.
* Give your folks a tour of the house on Glenville Ave where you buy all your pot.
* Help Nana, her walker, Grandpa, and his oxygen tank up the broken escalator in the Davis Square T station.
* Go used-mattress hunting on the sidewalks of Allston/Brighton.
* Take sis out for some action at the MIT nerd frats.
* Pile the extended family onto the B Line for a leisurely tour of historic Comm Ave.
* Treat your parents to a relaxing, postprandial digestif at Mary Ann’s.
* Expect that Mitt Romney will give a commencement address anywhere other than Iowa.
: This Just In
, Mitt Romney, Massachusetts Institute of Technology