7) Today, Washington is smothering the American spirit. Freedom, opportunity, innovation, pioneering — the very foundations of our national strength — are under assault. They do not believe that the principles and values that made America a great nation still apply. Perhaps this is why they have been so quick to apologize for America. I had to nod my head when I read what Sylvester Stallone had said: "I think America apologizes too much."
8) Our society here in America has decayed into a deep abyss. Our 14-, 15-, and 16-year-olds are turning out to be stone-cold killers. Mothers and fathers fear their 15-year-old child more than our divine creator. Our elected representatives are not giving us what we need. Government is striking blows upon us all. Wars, conflicts, repression, and Nazi-style, fascist, blood- and oil-thirsty politicians are ushering in an era of total chaos.
9) I would have to have people totally committed to the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of this United States. And many of the Muslims are not totally dedicated to this country. They are not dedicated to our Constitution. Many of them are trying to force Sharia law on the people of this country.
10) A citizen walking through the airport today is bombarded with 1984-style propaganda messages that are designed to make us fear some amorphous threat and also be suspicious of others. The government designs these messages to make us feel dependent and heavily lorded over in every aspect of our lives. These messages are becoming ever more pervasive, hitting us even in grocery stores when we are shopping.
11) You turn on your television sets and all you see is Occupy New York, Occupy Oakland, Occupy here and there. Yet we are allowing our government to create damage that may be irreparable when all is said and done. The ones who will suffer are the young adults in high school today.
12) Our society is growing more extreme, more callous, more heartless with each passing day. America was once viewed as the land where dreams could come true. Today, human life is expendable as a political punch line. Compassion is an antiquated term, and no one has the will or the courage to bring about the reform we so desperately need.
13) Our values are different, our people are different, and our goals are different from any other superpower in history. America is different. Barack Obama doesn't see it that way. He readily apologizes for his country while ingratiating himself to our rivals and enemies. Even President Obama's appeasement of Iran's Ayatollahs, his betrayal of Poland and the Czech Republic on missile defense, and his treatment of old friends like Britain and Israel — as indefensible as those mistakes are — cannot alter the fact of American greatness.
14) President Obama justified the US's reasons for, basically, seeking to overthrow the government of Libya. Obama's justification was based on the red herring of trying to stop the slaughter of civilian people in Libya, but it's really all about the oil. Iran is next on America's list, but America is looking for Iran's people to start to start a civil unrest against its government, because America wants to be seen as the great hero, the great liberator. President Obama needs to worry about the American government.