• $110 million will be “lost” this year from a series of state income tax cuts made during former Governor Lincoln Almond’s administration in the late 1990s.• $139 million from reducing taxes on cars.
• $14.5 million from last year’s rollback of income taxes to very wealthy Rhode Islanders.
• $100 million for tax credits to spur historic building restoration and motion picture production.
• $25 million for a phase-out of long-term capital gains taxes on investments such as stocks.
• $38 million from elimination of a business inventory tax.
: News Features
, U.S. Government, Bill Lynch, Department of Children Youth and Families, More