Blog rollcall: remedial downloading
Between reading Cam's rhyme book and listening to new Avril, Hillary, Trent, and Arctic Monkeys -- don't even get us started on that Amerie joint and the Bjork/Timbo collabo -- we haven't had much time to blog.
We recommend the following fine remedial material, blowing up a summertime near you soon:
1. Finally, Tim reached into the goodie bag and delivered the goods. Sheesh.
DOWNLOAD: Timbaland, JT, and Jay-Z, "Laff at Em" (mp3)
2. Teenage bubblegum summerschool rap song of 2007:sixteen-year-old hypes every cosmetics boutique in the mall, discovers magic product that brings the boys to the yard, has teachers asking her for beauty tips. Best video with hallways/lockers/lunchrooms since Britney.
DOWNLOAD: Lil Mama, "Lip Gloss" (mp3)
3. In case you didn't listen to us last week, here's some more Cousin Cole ridiculosity: the skeet-tastic "More Models" remix he destroyed E-Room with on Friday, and the only Peter Bjorn and John white label you'll ever need.
DOWNLOAD: Cousin Cole, "More Models/Make It Rain Remix" (mp3)
DOWNLOAD: PB&J, "Young Folks (Cousin Cole Re-Edit)" (mp3)
4. In what we can only hope is a teaser for Piracy Funds Terrorism 2, this Diplo-fied kuduro-laced rework landed on the Mad Decent blog:
DOWNLOAD: MIA, "Chicken Noodle Flu (Mad Decent Remix)" (mp3)
5. Climbing aboard the Amy Winehouse bandwagon . . . now. Remixes by Hot Chip and Pharoah Monche, the latter of which namechecks our fave tabloid catastrophes from Britney to Lindsay.
DOWNLOAD: Amy Winehouse, "Rehab (Hot Chip Remix)" (mp3)
DOWNLOAD: Amy Winehouse feat. Pharoah Monch, "Rehab (Remix)" (mp3)
6. Speaking of Lindsay Lohan, her twat looks like a baby rat. So sayeth the unstoppable duo of Pase Rock and Amanda Blank, whose Sexy MF digital EP you should PayPal immediately right here:
DOWNLOAD: Pase Rock and Amanda Blank, "Lindsay Lohan" (mp3)